PacWest is seeking an Administrator Coordinator.
Salary range $32,000- $39,000, plus benefits
Full time position, 8am—5pm, weekly
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE, but are not limited to:
- Generate, Send, and Track Rental Agreements.
- Enter and Track invoices using Great Plains software.
- Pre Lien jobs; Prepare Lien Waivers; Assist with Lien Filings.
- Call on Delinquent Accounts Receivable. Track Collections.
- Manage Customer Certificate of Liability Insurance Forms.
- Track and Update Equipment Rental Schedules
- Update Daily Transport Logs for Rentals and Sales
- Prepare and Maintain various Managerial Reports
- Assist with Accounts Payable
- Receive and Track Accounting Batches for Parts and Service
- Answer phone, assist with filing
- Minimum five years experience in office management/administrative assistance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel is a must)
- Knowledge of Google Docs, Microsoft Dynamics or Great Plains is a plus.
- Manufacturing, construction/trade background preferred.
- College education preferred.
- Very competitive hourly rates
- Time and a half overtime
- Strong benefits package
- Positive work environment
- Growth opportunities